The Company originated from the Public Street Light Management Committee under the Wuxi Municipal People's Government, which was established in June 1952.
Wuxi Lighting originated from the Public Street Light Management Committee under the Wuxi Municipal People's Government.
Changed its name to "Wuxi Street Lamp Management Institute".
It was placed under the power supply system, and the power supply system user service and street light class was established.
The establishment of the urban construction system street light station was restored.
The Urban Construction System Street Lighting Institute was renamed "Wuxi Street Lighting Management Institute".
Wuxi Street Lamp Management Office changed its name to "Wuxi Street Lamp Management Office".
Wuxi Lighting Corporation was established, which was a different company from the Wuxi Street Lighting Management Office, but shared a management.
Wuxi Lighting Corporation was renamed Wuxi Lighting Engineering Corporation.
Wuxi municipal authority implemented the "separation of management and operation", which separated the administrative functions of urban lighting. Since then, the Company has implemented independent operation.
Wuxi Lighting Engineering Corporation completed the transformation to company and changed its name to "Wuxi Lighting Engineering Co., Ltd.".
Wuxi Municipal Public New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, was established, engaged in research and development, production, design, construction and operation of charging piles for new energy vehicles.
The Company completed the shareholding system reform and was renamed "Wuxi Lighting Co., Ltd.".