Wuxi Lighting Co., Ltd. Light Pole Material Supplier Procurement Project Light Pole Material Supplier
Wuxi Lighting Co., Ltd. Light Pole Material Supplier Procurement Project
Wuxi Lighting Co., Ltd. is now openly soliciting suppliers of light pole materials. The specific matters are as follows:
1. Eligibility requirements for applicants:
Meet the provisions of Article 22 of the "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China":
(1) The business license and other certification documents of the legal person or other organization (the business license includes the relevant content of this purchase);
(2) Have the ability to undertake the project independently (subcontracting and subcontracting are not allowed);
(3) In the three years before participating in government procurement activities, there is no major illegal record in business activities, and compliance with the "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws and regulations [provide a written statement, the format is self-made]].
2. Specific eligibility requirements for this program:
(1) Not listed on the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn).
(2) Other provisions: affiliated suppliers with investment and shareholding relationship, or parent-subsidiary with direct management and managed relationship, or subsidiary of the same parent company, or two or more suppliers whose legal representative is the same person , shall not participate in the registration of this project at the same time, otherwise it will be regarded as invalid registration.
(3) This project does not accept consortia.
3. Obtain purchasing documents
Time: From August 17, 2020 to August 21, 2020, every day from 09:00 to 11:00 in the morning and from 13:30 to 16:00 in the afternoon (Beijing time, excluding statutory holidays).
Address: No. 399, Xinguang Road, Xinwu District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province
Contact: Shao Gong
4. Information required for registration
1. A copy of the business license;
2. Power of Attorney for the legal representative (except for the legal representative to participate in the registration in person);
3. The identity card of the entrusted agent;
4. Account opening bank and account number;
5. The authorized agent and project leader of the bidding supplier must be on-the-job employees of the bidding supplier enterprise; the labor contract signed with the enterprise and the social security payment certificate paid by the enterprise for the period from February to July 2020 must be provided.
Note: ① The authorized clients of each potential bidding supplier are requested to bring their own USB flash drives, and submit the originals of the above-mentioned documents and the photocopies with the official seal at the same time (the photocopies need to be bound into books);
②This project information does not accept mailing.
5. Deadline and place for submitting tender documents
September 2, 2020 13:30 (Beijing time)
Location: No. 399, Xinguang Road, Xinwu District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province
6. Announcement period
5 working days from the date of this announcement.
Wuxi Lighting Co., Ltd.
August 17, 2020